The organization has conducted various training programmes on paper dish/cup/bag manufacturing, Jewelry making, vermi-compost, beauty parlour, candle making, plumbing and masonry work. Almost 2500 to 3000 women are getting their livelihood through these trainings. Thus Shree pragati Sarvjnik Trust has helped them to double the income of their families by various programmes.
- In 2010-11, a training program on paper cup-dish-bag manufacturing was organized in Dehgam taluka of Gandhinagar district, in which 100 women were trained by Sakhi Mandal. By this training they get employment by using paper in place of plastic. Thus it helps in protecting environment by reducing land pollution. The new experiment have enabled them to attain their family responsibility by self employment.
Women and women organizations of rural and urban area are organized and poor women are given skill development training .they are connected with banks to provide financial facilities for saving, monitoring, coordinating and valuing and turning them economically, socially, family wise, educationally and politically self-sufficient to adopt concept of women empowerment. This organization has reached the goal of women empower by formulating self-help groups of 500 women by NABARD.
- As a part of a group a poor person gets strength.
- More over proving money through HHG the expenses of the lenders and borrowers are reduced.
- It has helped reduce the influence of non-formal lenders.
- Many banks makes propaganda of HSC. Its main aim is saving and making women independent for women empowerment.
- Discussion can be held on Economic Problems of Women and find solutions.
This organization has organized so many training programmes under Tribal Sub Plan (TSP) in which the women of economically backward class are helped by tying up with banks for loans. Women are encouraged to run cottage industry through this loan. They take total responsibility to help the family economically.